For our client, a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist (Spanish Speaker).
The company delivers an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry specific processes. More than 35,000 employees serve across 53 delivery centers.
· Responsibility for processing accounts receivable transaction; sales reports and miscellaneous invoices to ensure that the KPIs related to these activities are achieved;
· Processing internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications etc.);
· Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy (especially at
· the end of the month);
· Communication and cooperation with supervisor to ensure both contractual and operational KPIs
· are met (responsibility of delivering data within agreed deadlines);
· Communicating with the client (including other internal departments), travel agents, sales offices or other external parties in relation to processed activities and solving issues;
· Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues (within the project);
· Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Team Manager.
The ideal candidate:
· Minimum 1year experience in Accounts Receivable/Collections;
· Fluency in Spanish language (B2 level) and good command of English;
· Keen to take ownership responsibility;
· Proactive in solving day to day issues;
· Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
· Good communication and development skills;
· Team player;
· Flexible approach;
· Experience of Oracle or SAP Accounts Receivable systems preferable;
· Good all-around Excel skills.
· Bonuses for your results;
· A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment – Teambuilding and Christmas party;
· Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
· Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized;
· Medical coverage;