For our client, a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader, we are looking for a Helpdesk Agent for Accounts Payable(English Speaker).
The company delivers an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services,finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry specific processes. More than 35,000 employees serve across 53 delivery centers.
· Provide support for the external and internal clients (staff or suppliers) of one of the biggest insurance company in the UK and Ireland;
· Answer to calls or e-mails coming from UK and Ireland customers (staff or suppliers),offering them information regarding their invoices or the status of their payments. This would include performing both front-office and back-office activities and would require that all investigation and analysis to be completed within the agreed Service Level;
· Interact on a regular basis with teams in the UK, Sri Lanka and India, which will enhance your cross-cultural exposure.
· Advanced level of English – B2 level at least;
· Problem-solving mentality;
· Self-organizing and able to grasp a large amount of information in a short period of time;
· Strong desire to work with customers in need and willing to provide the best resolution to their queries;
· The candidate should be able to work in a team and openly communicate with his/her colleagues.
· A great office and young team, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment;
· Team building and Christmas party events;
· Great work-life balance culture;
· Performance bonuses according to your results;
· Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
· Career path perspective and personal development plan;
· Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage;
· Bookster and Benefits Online to enjoy your hobbies.