For our client, a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader, we are looking for a Team Leader with English for Accounts Payable Department.
The company delivers an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific processes. More than 35,000 employees serve across 53 delivery centers.
1. Driving Operational Excellence
· Responsible for achieving team SLA’s (Service Level Agreement);
· Understanding and capturing customer baseline data around SLAs and operational metrics transition;
· Monitoring Service Levels – Periodic collection and analysis of data received;
· Supporting customer in any collection, legal or other procedural of documents or other materials as required;
· Managing daily work allocation;
· Ensuring that country specific variances are handled according to variances, country specific documentation is kept up to date;
· Daily processing of transactions ensuring no back logs;
· Ensuring daily reporting for productivity;
· Coordinating team schedule and leave planning;
· Ensuring adherence to break timings by their teams;
· Setting up Team member appraisal system and conducting them quarterly/yearly;
· Conducting one on ones on monthly basis, quarterly, midyear and yearly appraisals;
· Developing and maintaining Incentive program for Team members;
· Moving between leadership role and team member role on various projects as required.
2. Quality Assurance (QA) and Customer Satisfaction
· Functioning as per QMS procedures;
· Performing Quality Control processes in accordance with set guidelines;
· Ensuring quality targets laid out are met for the processes owned;
· Providing feedback to each team member to ensure adherence to quality requirements;
· Identifying areas for improvement in processes & informing the management to obtain approval to implement change;
· Ensuring regular capture/update of complaints/ Escalated Calls in Log;
· Ensuring VOC (Voice of Customer) scores are met or exceeded in their area of competency.
3. HR Collaboration
· Working with the Human Resources Department and the Service Delivery Leader on getting the right people with the right skill sets for the job;
· Involving the Human Resources department on attrition related issues and keeping attrition levels.
· Ensuring Training Needs Identification (TNI) is done regularly for all team members;
· Timely Training schedules are followed and delivered.
5. People Management
· Planning and executing daily debriefing sessions for all agents;
· Following communication Calendar – arrange skip level meetings SOM/SDL for team every quarter;
· Improving/Maintaining Employee satisfaction and VOE success;
· Ensuring Reward /Recognition for Top Performers, Significant Contribution;
· Motivating and building the skills of the team;
· Encouraging and driving team activities;
· Building relationship within his team;
· Expanding team members capability on KPI (Key Performance Indicators), metrics tracked for performance management.
The ideal candidate:
· Fluency in English;
· High EQ;
· Oracle, Excel proficiency is preferred;
· Able to micromanage the team and process;
· Strong and proven functional skills related to the Accounts Payable field;
· Strong and proven people management skills;
· Organized, methodical;
· Communication skills;
· Analytical thinking;
· Decision making skills.
· A great office and young team, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment;
· Team building and Christmas party events;
· Great work-life balance culture;
· Performance bonuses according to your results;
· Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
· Career path perspective and personal development plan;
· Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage;
· Bookster and Benefits Online to enjoy your hobbies.