For our client, a project management company that offers fully professional services in a wide variety of industries, from mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water to infrastructure and clean power, we are looking for a Billing Agent (French speaker).
· Prepare customer invoices according to billing conditions and instructions;
· Prepare intercompany invoices;
· Issue and send customer invoices including payments on customers’ self-pay sites;
· Issue credit reports;
· Issue monthly statements of account for internal and external clients;
· Update project information so that billing terms are always up-to-date;
· Update all project invoicing documentation in the central depository.
· Very good knowledge of French (B2 level);
· Good knowledge of English (B1 level);
· University degree or relevant experience in accounting;
· Basic Accounting Knowledge is a plus;
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
· Basic knowledge of Oracle or other ERP is a plus;
· Work experience in shared services, process-based environment or service centers;
· Strong team spirit;
· Strong customer orientation;
· Prioritizing and multi-tasking abilities;
· Good analytical skills along with a good sense of thoroughness;
· Very good communication skills.
· Direct contract with the employer;
· Competitive salary and flexible motivating benefits;
· Team activities, Team Building, Fun @ Work;
· Wellness programs for employees – fresh fruits, free coffee and tea, chair massage, employee wellness room;
· Training and Development Program, Career Opportunities;
· CSR and sport activities;
· Open and dynamic environment;
· Flexible work schedule organized in two shifts: Monday to Friday: 10:00 – 19:00 and 13:00 – 22:00.
* 3 mandatory shifts of evening work per month with the possibility of a maximum of 10 shifts of evening work per month (premium from the 6th shift of evening work).