For our client, a transportation network company, we are looking for a Customer Support Agent– Back Office with French & English.
The company is the leading European transportation platform providing ride-hailing and scooter sharing services. The company’s mission is to make urban travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
As of February 2019, they operates in 30 countries and 50 cities in Europe, Africa, West Asia, North America and Australia.
· Representing the company in any French spoken markets;
· Supporting all the company users via email (ticketing system) and helping them get the most out of the apps;
· Creating loyal fans by showing them really care;
· Contributing and sharing ideas to decrease the workload and improving the quality & speed of company’s customer support;
· Be a key player in building a support team in a challenging growth environment.
· Have excellent spoken and written French and English skills;
· Good all-round Excel skills;
· Be passionate about new technologies and ridesharing;
· Understand what does outstanding customer support look like and be ready to go the extra mile;
· Be always ready to put customers first, be passionate about helping others;
· Be a curious person;
· Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
· Location: Bucharest,Timpuri Noi Square;
· Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done (Monday to Sunday: 2 working shifts: First shift starts between 08:00 – 10:00& second shift starts between 14:30 – 15:30);
· Motivating compensation and benefits;
· Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Europe;
· Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events;
· Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world.