For our client, a transportation network company, we are looking for a Customer Support Specialist with English – Determined period of time (4 month) with possibility of extension.
The company is the leading European transportation platform providing ride-hailing and scooter sharing services. The company’s mission is to make urban travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
As of February 2019, they operates in 30 countries and 50 cities in Europe, Africa, West Asia, North America and Australia.
· Representing the company in any English spoken markets;
· Supporting all the company users and help them get the most out of our apps;
· Creating loyal fans by showing them really care;
· Contributing and sharing ideas to decrease the workload and improving the quality & speed of company’s customer support;
· Be a key player in building a support team in a challenging growth environment.
· Have excellent spoken and written English skills, Romanian language is a plus;
· Good all-round Excel skills;
· Be passionate about new technologies and ridesharing;
· Understand what does outstanding customer support look like and be ready to go the extra mile;
· Be always ready to put customers first, be passionate about helping others;
· Be curious as to why customer support is contacted in the first place and be ready to tell the story to other teams within company;
· Be ready to work full-time in shifts.
· Location: Bucharest,Timpuri Noi Square;
· Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done (Monday to Sunday: 2 working shifts: First shift starts between 08:00 – 10:00& second shift starts between 14:30 – 15:30);
· No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that;
· Motivating compensation and benefits;
· Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Europe;
· Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events;
· Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world.