For our client, a shared services center that offers financial services for a project management company, we are looking for a Master Data Maintenance Agent(English and French).
The company offers fully professional services in a wide variety of industries, from mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water to infrastructure and clean power.
· Receive Business Units requests and ensure resolution in a timely manner according to internal SLA;
· Respond to requests, from authorized/approved Business Units representatives to create, modify, or deactivate a customer/vendor record;
· Manage inquiries through Service Desk Express (SDE) and follow up until resolution;
· Contribute to developing a Team-Based culture.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and French;
· Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
· Studies and Bachelor in the Economical area would be an asset;
· Knowledge of an ERP and the procure to pay flow would be an asset;
· Previous experience in a contact center would be an asset;
· Excellent attention to details and analytical skills;
· Efficient time management, prioritization;
· Self-motivated and independent;
· Team player.
· Direct contract with the employer;
· Competitive salary and flexible motivating benefits;
· Team activities, Team Building, Fun @ Work;
· Wellness programs for employees – fresh fruits, free coffee and tea, chair massage, employee wellness room;
· Training and Development Program, Career Opportunities;
· CSR and sport activities;
· Open and dynamic environment;
· Flexible work schedule organized in two shifts: Monday to Friday: 10:00 – 19:00 and 13:00 – 22:00.
* 3 mandatory shifts of evening work per month (13:00 – 22:00).