For our client, a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader, we are looking for a Procurement officer with German.
The company delivers an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific processes. More than 35,000 employees serve across 53 delivery centers.
· Assisting Senior Buyer to coordinate and reviewing document process performance with client on a regular basis;
· Planning and executing projects related to process transformation that benefits the business and the client organization;
· Coordinating with multiple regional teams located offshore;
· Handling complex invoice concerns and dissatisfied customers (internal & external);
· Purchasing Requisition Review: process / validate purchase requisitions and advance them into various queues for processing;
· Generating a variety of Purchase Orders (PO): Catalogues, Punch Out, PRs with Quotes;
· Amending and changing purchase orders as necessary;
· Creating Request For Quote (RFQ): Seeking input from, Client and key Stakeholders regarding supplier response and following any special instruction mentioned in the purchase requisition;
· Working with suppliers for timely response to quote requests;
· Maintaining metrics, dashboards and project analysis.
The ideal candidate:
· Indirect Procurement & Sourcing experience preferred;
· Good level of German (B1-B2);
· Advanced level of English;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills;
· Proficient in E – Procurement systems SAP (would be a plus), MS Office;
· Experience in SRM, Oracle – would be an advantage;
· Open to global travel for support of various projects.
· A great office and young team, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment;
· Teambuilding and Christmas party events;
· Great work-life balance culture;
· Performance bonuses according to your results;
· Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
· Career path perspective and personal development plan;
· Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage;
· Bookster and Benefits Online to enjoy your hobbies.