- job Full Time
We are looking for an Industrial Planning Analyst located in Campina, Prahova, Romania
- Location: Campina, Romania
- Seniority/Experience: 3-5 years
- Degree: Marketing/Economical Engineering
- Language: English – advanced
- IT tools: Excel, Outlook, Windows
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, strong interest in analyzing/working with big data storage formats
- Ability to persuade and convince others, good argumentation skills
- Personal commitment, tenacity and energy, good problem solving skills in order to achieve results efficiently
- Ability to interact with people at internal and external level, create and maintain network
- Ability to understand and respond to internal and external client needs and achieve mastery in service delivery
Aim of the position:
Carries out Industrial Engineering jobs under area of responsibility and operating information management, working on the continuous improvement of plants/processes performance. Meets the annual operation and industrial cost budget.
- Carries out Industrial Engineering jobs for the plants/processes, conducting Industrial Engineering studies and cost analysis of the production process.
- Develops homogeneous industrial models that ensure coherence of decisions in all processes and Production Units.
- Meets the annual operation and industrial cost budget monitoring monthly costs per area, verifying correct allocation to the monthly closing, analyzing the Cost System on a regular basis.
- Analyzes investments based on priorities depending on economic criteria.
- Analyzes improvement opportunities, performing benchmarks across Tenaris plants and interacting with Operations area.
- Analyzes, interprets and recommends courses of action for more complex topics.
- Interacts with internal and/or external contacts with a higher level of autonomy.
Tenaris is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. We seek to minimize risk for our customers and help them reduce costs, increase flexibility and improve time-to-market. Tenaris employees around the world are committed to continuous improvement by sharing knowledge across a single global organization. Tenaris consists of a network of manufacturing facilities, service yards and commercial offices that spans the globe. We provide casing and tubing, line pipe and various other mechanical and structural steel pipes for different applications. At Tenaris, knowledge is considered one of our most important assets. Training is a key element in Tenaris’s effort to attract, retain and develop our people, serve our customers, suppliers and the community. TenarisUniversity is committed to providing training that contributes to the Company’s performance.