- job Full Time
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Technical University Degree, preferable in Mechanical or Oilfield Equipment;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience as engineer in manufacturing environment;
- English knowledge at least medium level;
- Technical understanding of the overall manufacturing and quality processes;
- Ability to analyze detailed engineering drawings;
- Knowledge about machining work center utilization;
- Knowledge about technological processes;
Preparing manufacturing process for metal cutting and design jigs, tools & fixtures to ensure component parts are machined using a safe, efficient & productive process.
- Establish sequence of operations to machine and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization of resources;
- Prepare BOM Plant,
- Process drawings and routes with accurately reflect drawing,
- Engineering BOM, Quality Plan requirements;
- Accurately calculate machining or assembling process times for both in-houseand subcontract purposes;
- Determine correct work center, tooling and fixture for the component and assembly manufacture;
- Maintains accurate labor standards and assists manufacturing in determining manpower requirements by area and type of operation;
By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron-a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your detalis will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
As the demand for energy increases so does our need for motivated talent to meet the engineering and technical challenges of today’s upstream oil and gas business. Cameron, including the OneSubsea technology segment have numerous career opportunities that will let you prove your abilities from your first day and throughout your career, and beyond into the wider world of Schlumberger.
Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Within Schlumberger, the Cameron group provides a complete range of flow control equipment and services for onshore and offshore drilling rig systems, and production systems for conventional and unconventional applications; separation, processing, and treatment systems. The OneSubsea technology segment extends this capability to subsea production, measurement and processing systems.