We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
DISCHARGE MANIFOLD INSPECTOR I
This opportunity is supporting operational bases in Ploiesti (80%) and Poltava (20%)
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Under direct supervision of a DME Inspector III or DME Coordinator, this role is an entry Level role into discharge manifold equipment (DME) Non Destructive Testing (NDT) Inspection and will inspect, maintain, and rebuild a variety of DME.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner as per Halliburton DME standards and guidelines, the candidate would need to have:
- ASNT II (or Equivalent) Visual (VT),
- Ultrasonic wall thickness (UT) & Magnetic Particle Inspection (MT) qualification
- High pressure hydrostatic test (PT) theory certificate.
- No hours performed as per ASNT standards (or Equivalent) are required at this level.
- Under general supervision, the candidate would complete the necessary hours in each discipline and be deemed as competent in each aspect of the Non Destructive testing criteria.
- A level I DME Inspector can inspect under supervision of a DME Inspector III or DME Coordinator to ASNT II Standards (or Equivalent) but cannot sign off on the final QA/QC.
- Performs DME re-qualification inspections in accordance to meet Halliburton, customer, and government entities’ standards.
- Performs own work and provides assistance to DME Technicians as directed.
- This role requires a very high level of attention to detail.
- Secondary/High School diploma is required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Comuna Aricestii – Rahtivani, Ploiesti, , 107025, Romania
Requisition Number: 87624
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Maintenance PSL
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.